CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Labels

Friday, January 7, 2011

Could not ask for more...



I am so thankful that you came into my life 7 years ago.  Do you remember dancing to this song at our wedding?  I think I sang in your ear the whole time (sorry for that).  My every prayer, truly, was answered when I met you.  I prayed specifically for my "husband to be", and God delivered to the fullest extent possible. You really are the man of my dreams and I am so proud to be your wife, and the mother of your child.  By the way, you're an awesome Daddy and not everyone who is a father can say that.  Our son adores you, just like his Mama!  You have grown so much this year, spiritually and emotionally.  I am so proud of you and your accomplishments.  I pray that all of your dreams come true and that you find the satisfaction you seek. 

I can't wait to be back in your arms tonight.  This week apart has taken forever to go by.  I honestly don't know what I'll do with myself if you're gone again for this length of time.  It is true, that absence make the heart grow fonder.  I can't wait to look into your eyes once again.  You are my home.  Your arms are my safe place, your laughter fills me with joy and your smile in contagious.  I love you, Lonnie Norris III, now and until the day I die. All my love  xoxoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment