CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Labels

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The difference between belief and trust

I haven't written anything in a few days.  It's not because I haven't had inspiration in my ever day reality, but the things that keep inspiring me are small things that I didn't think would impact anyone else besides me.  Well, I realized that maybe what is inspiring to me, could actually be a blessing to someone else.  So, with that in mind, here are a few things that have had me thinking over the last week.

You can believe in God and still not BELIEVE in him.

I can have a basic belief in God and his Son Jesus and still not believe he can do all he says he can.  I can believe in him and still not trust him or give him the credit he deserves.  This is an everyday reality for me.  I caught myself this morning texting my family to see if they were driving to work so I knew whether or not I had to worry for them.  Really?!?!  The God I serve doesn't like it when I worry.  That means that I don't have faith enough in his will for my life, or that if something were to happen that he wouldn't be able to walk me through it.  Oh how I continue to insult my Lord with my worrying.  Give it over and let God do his thing.  I trust you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment